Disposable 2.5ml Hypodermic Syringe with Needle
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.0175 US $0.0172|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DS-1130
- Material: Plastic
- Application: Medical
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Needle: with or Without Needle
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Parts of Syringe: Barrel, Plunger, Gasket, and Hypodermic Needle
- Material of Plunger: High Transparent Medical Grade PP
- Connector: Luer Lock or Luer Slip
- Certificate: Ce, ISO13485
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: Concerone or OEM
- Specification: 2.5ml
- HS Code: 9018310000
- Type: Syringe
- Volume: 2.5ml
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Syringe Use: Intramuscular Injection
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Material of Barrel: High Transparent Medical Grade PP
- Material of Gasket: Natural Rubber with Two Retaining Rings
- Usage: Intramuscular Injection
- Disposable: Disposable
- Production Time: Around 30 Days
- Transport Package: PE/Blister Individual Package
- Origin: Cn
Large syringe with catheter tip 50ml 60ml for chocolate
Irrigation and feeding syringe is consists of barrel, plunger, piston. It is with catheter tip and have three types at the end of barrel: Flat Type, Ring type or Bulb Type, it widely use as feeding syringe, oral syringe, irrigation syringe.
Barrel-Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with Plunger stopped ring.
Plunger: Made of medical polypropylene.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings.
Or Latex Free Piston: Made of Synthetic non cytotoxic rubber, free from the protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade
Graduation: Indelible ink
1ml, 3ml 5ml 10ml 20ml 30ml 50ml,etc.
CE & ISO13485:2003
EO gas or nonsterile
Medical grade PP
Blister packing or poly bag packing
T/T 30%deposit 70% balance before shipping
Our syringes conform to international standards, and they bear the CE mark, guaranteeing high quality and safety standards.And any type of syringe are avaliable.
1.Manufactured using high accuracy moulding
2.Nozzle configuration conform to International Standard to fit needles and other connecting devices
3.Barrel lock ensure plunger does not come out of barrel during suction
4.Exact and long lasting graduation marks printed on the barrel
5.Latex-free, Non-toxic, Non-pyrogenic,CE mark
1.Q: How can we get samples,what is the fee and delivery time?
C: Our existing samples are free to provided to you, Delivery time 1-3 days
For customized samples, Cost are according to your art work. 7-15 days for pre-production sample.
2. Q: What is your MOQ?
C: Syringe 1ml/2m/3ml/5ml/10ml MOQ is 300,000 pcs.
Syringe 20ml/30ml/50ml MOQ is 20,000 pcs
Hypodermic needles MOQ is 50,000pcs
Infusion set MOQ is 10,000pcs
The prices depends on quantity,not fixed.